Ayrris allows users to easily organize data and utilities (or services) into complex patterns for analytics. The developer will deploy utilities, reference data and a pipeline definition file that will direct the orchestration of components against user inputs. Currently, the application can support scatter-gather routines, parallel processing and sequential processing.
Looking for a more detailed architectural diagram? Click here.
Set Up the Pipeline Framework
- About the Platform – Appistry's platform provides a set of services that will host custom applications and third-party services across unlimited computing nodes. If you using Ayrris on an Appistry appliance or through our cloud service, the platform is already configured.
- Pipeline Application Setup and Configuration – The pipeline fabric application leverages Appistry's platform services to orchestrate the execution of services against data using complex patterns. If you are using Ayrris on an Appistry appliance or through our cloud service, the Pipeline Application is already configured.
- Pipeline User Interface Setup and Configuration – The user interface allows for submitting jobs to known pipelines and reviewing the status of those jobs.
- Deploy Utilities and Reference Data using Fabric Archives - Utilities (or services) and reference data are deployed as fabric archives. A fabric archive is a versioned package of files with XML that directs how the platform will install, uninstall and execute its contents.
- Pipeline Definition File – Pipeline developers will use the pipeline definition file to describe to the application how to execute incoming request data against the utilities (or services) and reference data that has already been deployed to the system. The pipeline allows the developer to specify the use of sequential, parallel, and scatter-gather processing in nearly any desired pattern.